Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quiescence.

I know, I know... I am WAY behind. I'll knock out three of these, and then try to catch up a bit. Fair warning though, I am going to be away this weekend, so there will be no Friday, Saturday, or Sunday postings.

Music Meme, Day 12: A song that makes you want to have sex.

Led Zeppelin • [Stairway to Heaven]

I honestly am having a hard time thinking of a song that "makes me want to have sex", I mean, I can honestly be ready at a MOMENTS NOTICE. (Yah, it's been a while, for sure).

BUT - for my *first time* ... Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven played on the radio. Funny how one is not likely to forget something such as that.

For fun, I am posting a version done by the Foo Fighters instead of the original. Apparently, Dave Grohl has no idea what the lyrics are, and I think he is chewing gum during this performance [?], but it is entertaining, nonetheless.

Foo FightersCover of Stairway to Heaven

}--*--*--*--{


Related, in a way-- and I think pretty funny...

Matthew Wilder • [Break My Stride]

While I do not want to have sex when I hear this song, I THINK about sex when I hear it. That is because a guy I used to know told me that he thinks about sex every time he hears it. I think he said that this occurred because it once played while he was having sex, I cannot remember the details of his story (Thank God).

But when I hear it, I have to suppress any images or thoughts of him, pumping away, with his big belly most likely in the way. Why he decided to share this detail of his life with me, I will never really know.

* ~ I ~ * ~ | ~ * ~ I ~ * ~ | ~ *


Music Meme, Day 13: A song you sing in the shower.

Lifehouse • [Broken]

This varies on a daily basis. I guess it depends on what has played (recently) from my iPod App on my iPhone. This morning, it was Crazy Little Thing Called Love - (Stray Cats). A few days ago, it was Broken - by Lifehouse... and some time before that it was Far Behind - by Candlebox.

* ~ I ~ * ~ | ~ * ~ I ~ * ~ | ~ *



Music Meme, Day 14: A song from the year you were born.

The Foundations • [Build Me Up, Buttercup]

I picked this one just because it was the first one that came to mind. There were a lot of songs in 1969. At least just about everyone knows this one!




[Meme, Day 1, with the entire list of assignments, can be found here.]

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.