Monday, August 16, 2010

Breath.

Music Meme, Day 1: Favorite Song

I saw this MEME via a Tweet by someone I just recently began talking to /online/. Oddly, I've read her weblog for many years, she lives in the same city, and we just never talked before this past week... I don't know where she found it, so I do not know who else to credit.

Anyway, I figured that since I am not dating any ladies, and therefore have nobody to write about, I would participate in this meme.

The Meme will last about a month, so you will get to hear read something new every day or so for about that long. Sometimes my job is so [emotionally/and or/physically] taxing that I may not get around to the daily post, but I will try my best. HERE GOES NOTHIN':

Day 1, Favorite Song
Favorite of ALL TIME? That is a tough question. With all the music out there that is available, I like so much of it. So, much like the person I stole this idea from... I am finding it hard to pick ONE 'favorite'. My music tastes are directly tied to my mood in that second as it passes. So this selection may be obsolete by the time I finish typing this post. I guess what I will do is go to my iTunes (which houses approximately 5,000 songs) and see which song has the highest play count #.

Favorite song - of the MOMENT...

Breaking Benjamin - Breath



This song reminds me of the devastation I felt at the time J left... While that may not make sense as far as picking a FAVORITE song -- I have to say that I like this song, and looking at my iTunes playlist count, it has been played more than any of the others... so it won the right to be selected.

This MEME consists of the following... I'll try to remember to come back here to strike the days I have posted.
------------------
Day 1: Your Favorite Song.
--: coming soon :--
Day 2: A song that makes you cry.
Day 3: A song that makes you dance.
Day 4: Your favorite male singer.
Day 5: Your favorite female singer.
Day 6: Your favorite band.
Day 7: One band/singer you’re ashamed to admit you like.
Day 8: One band/singer whose popularity you will never understand.
Day 9: A song that reminds you of an ex.
Day 10: A song that reminds you of your father.
Day 11: A song that reminds you of your mother.
Day 12: A song that makes you want to have sex.
Day 13: A song you sing in the shower.
Day 14: A song from the year you were born.
Day 15: A song you liked in high school.
Day 16: The first song in your mp3 folder.
Day 17: The last song in your mp3 folder.
Day 18: An instrumental song you like.
Day 19: Your favorite love song.
Day 20: Your favorite breakup song.
Day 21: A song that makes you want to break stuff.
Day 22: Your favorite song from a movie.
Day 23: Your favorite duet.
Day 24: Your favorite cover song.
Day 25: Your favorite song from 2010 (so far)
Day 26: Your favorite movie video.
Day 27: One song in your mp3 folder you’re pretty sure no one else has.
Day 28: One song that needs to never be played again.
Day 29: One song that gives you the creeps.
Day 30: A song you’d like played at your funeral.

I will also have to remember to link each of those posts back to this list.. let's hope my pointed brain cooperates!

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.