Thursday, August 26, 2010

Juniority.

Again, for some reason, yesterday I guess I forgot to do this. But, these two go hand-in-hand.

Music Meme, Day 11: A song that reminds you of your mother.

Neil Diamond

• [I am, I Said]

My mom LOVES Neil Diamond. This is her favorite song.

* * * * * * * * * * *


Music Meme, Day 10: A song that reminds you of your father.

Cat Stevens

• [Father and Son]

This song reminds me of my Stepfather, (who raised me). He loved this song.


[Meme, Day 1, with the entire list of assignments, can be found here.]

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.