Sunday, August 22, 2010

Idiocracy.

Music Meme, Day 7: One band/singer SONG you’re ashamed to admit you like.*

I decided to change this one to a SONG I'm embarrassed to admit that I like, Of course, I don't even know why I let this one play, but I tend to leave it on any time it plays randomly. I have not deleted it from my MP3s... yet I am not sure why.

O-Zone - Numa Numa

• [Notorious Video] that made this song known.

hahaha. What a Lame-O I am.

[Meme, Day 1, with the entire list of assignments, can be found here.]

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.