Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Enervated.

I am pretty certain that my current mood of "envervted" is not exactly surprising to most of you. While I have been sleeping (a bit better than usual), I do not feel "caught up" on sleep just yet.
enervated
adj. exhausted, worn out
No worries... I will get there, eventually. Things with Autumn are going quite well... despite the fact we do not spend that much time together - we both seem quite happy with what time we have.

I have the next two days off ... but they fall during the week, so I will not be seeing (much of) A. in the next couple of days. Perhaps on my next round of off-days, her schedule will coincide with mine and fall on a weekend, and we can spend some time together. (yes, wishful thinking, indeed).

Anyway, right now, that is all I have for a quick update... I wish I had something significant to say, but right now, I am too tired to think.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.