Monday, December 27, 2010

Esurient.

I am so hungry lately! The past two days, I think I have eaten more than I normally eat in a week.

Coffee, oatmeal, toast, two apples, a quesadilla, a Pop Tart, water, some Cheetos, whole grain pasta, Cracker Jacks, and tea, a cup of "Airborne" (cold remedy herbs), among other things. I agree... most of it is not very healthy. I simply do not feel like actually COOKING, but I am (very) hungry.
esurient
adj. very hungry or greedy; ravenous; avid
I have been sleeping a lot too. I am not quite sure I will complete my recent QUEST for sleep and food... but I am trying very hard to get back to normal. To spell it out... I am sick. I am slightly achey, have nasal congestion, have suffered numerous headaches in the past few days, and I am inescapably exhausted.

I am hoping that over the next few days, all of the sleep I have been getting will (finally) help me to feel normal again.

So far, in the past two days, I have slept 21 hours (at least). For me, that is a LOT of sleep.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.