Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gratitude.

Sunday-Monday, I worked 24 hours. Tuesday, I came home, slept about 4 hours, and found this blog template was missing the right column. NORMALLY, that would not pose such a problem. But!!! For some reason, I will lay blame on sleep deprivation (for the most part), I could not wrap my pointed head around the uber-simplified way blogger has changed it's HTML editor since my last template edit.
gratitude
n. a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation. "He was overwhelmed with gratitude for their help".
A close friend of Rita came to my rescue. She built a new template for me. Once I took the time to figure out that the empty looking boxes in the blogger template editor had to be clicked to reveal what was beneath them. I felt rather dumbassish. Despite my near-volcanic brain fart-- she indeed did a marvelous job designing the template, and I feel I may never be able to repay the good deed.

The best I can do is to mention the deed here, throw out some heartfelt thank you (thank you thank you-s), and hope that she drops by and sees it.

2 comments :

Lovely Rita said...

I talked to our mutual friend, and she was OVER THE MOON to be able to help someone like you. (YOU being the helpful guy that you are!)

She'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Bert said...

:) awesome.

I may fix some between-posts spacing but otherwise it looks great.

Hope you are having a good day!

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.