Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Denouement.

The Music Meme is complete. I am so relieved. I never really thought that picking a song for each of the "daily topics" would be so challenging. Despite the fact I had such a hard time with the Meme--- this post is partially about a song I heard while I was watching TV tonight (The Big C on Showtime) and this song played... so I went looking for it. Voila-- found it in seconds, literally, without even knowing the title or artist name.



Tomorrow, I have a lunch date. Yes. Really. A Lunch Date I know... it has been a while. I will let you know if it goes well, and if there will be more dates to follow this one.

denouement-
n.the final resolution to an intricate plot.


I am not sure that with my last date -- a few months ago I think it was, that I was ready. I am not sure that I am ready now... but I am going to try.

There is an italian restaurant, that has been getting good reviews -- it isn't a cheap place, but it isn't extremely expensive... I hope the food is good. I hope the SERVICE is good. I've read mixed reviews on the websites that let people write their own comments, so I guess we'll see.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.