Monday, July 18, 2005

Unconvinced.

Yah, I didn't belive it when I (re)read it either. I guess I thought that by putting the concept onto these pages, I could claim de-denialification and it would seem as if I was actually going to jump out there and ravage women as I came across them without regard to safety or morals. (yah, that's gonna happen).

I am at least considering dating. I was at Starbucks earlier and thought, well hell this is easy- everyone's name is on their cup. That surely must be useful. Then I thought, oh wait... if two people go in and order drinks they generally put the same name on the cups anyway. Which means its not as useful as I originally had thought.

Lately I seem to have unquenchable thirst for cool water. Not ice cold, but cool. Ice cold is great, and I love it but when I am this thirsty it freezes my eyes, and that hurts.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.