Sunday, July 17, 2005

Reloaded.

bert-1Well I suppose now I have to prepare myself, mentally and physically to venture (back) out into the world of dating. What a grueling experience that can be.


Luckily for me, the very places I have frequented for the past (oh so many) years have an abundance of women to approach... and many of them know my face. It will not be like approaching complete strangers each time, since I have at least seen these women on a regular enough basis to smile and nod hello - or exchange a few words as I allow them to pass through the door before me as I hold it open. (such a nice guy I am in that respect).

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.