Monday, June 20, 2005

Confabulation.

Conversation continued to flow effortlessly during dinner. We discussed general (safe) topics and moved from one topic to the next easily.

(for the record I am finding it increasingly difficult to finish writing this post, so bear with me).

You know, I've been trying for two or three weeks to finish writing this, and I just can't seem to finish it.

When the weekend was over, and she was leaving to go back east, it pained me more than I had expected it to. I guess that even though I knew it would be hard to say goodbye (again), I still expected... (? I'm not sure what I expected.)

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.