Saturday, April 02, 2005

Moods.

I have spent the day alternating between feeling restless and lazy and amorous. Most of my afternoon was spent watching "100 Best moments in horror" on BRAVO (which I love).

This is really the first day since she moved (across the country) that I have missed her more in a physical sense than just socially.

I'm not sure what significance that has. She left a week ago. (Doesn't say much about my character, now does it?)

Once the show ends (on BRAVO) I will shower, cook myself dinner and then probably end up on line.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.