Thursday, April 14, 2005

Cooked.

All day long, I've been unable to stay focused. I realize that I did work a 12 hour shift last night but I should be rested now, I slept 4 hours, then woke up and ate; fell back asleep and slept almost 4 more. (until waking just now). I could fall back asleep and probably sleep all night (at least as far as I feel -???- still).

The dreams I've had during my sleeping have been fragmented and cryptic, other than I can tell you that they involved lots of sex with many beautiful women (some celebrities).

I woke up this time because it was hot in the house and I was very, very thirsty. I do not have a solid theory (or reasons why I feel like this today).

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.