Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Breakfast.

(Act I, Scene 2)
this is continued from FADE IN post from Monday, 7 February 2005.
_________________________________________

ANNE I am thinking about pancakes for breakfast.

She snuggles her back against him as he rubs her arm with his hand.

WILL rolls himself over her, supporting most of his weight with his arms.

WILL I can't say that as much love pancakes that they are really on my mind right now.


ANNE smirks, feigning ignorance.
Well, how about bacon then?


WILL raises an eye brow, and rolls back onto his side, and props himself up on his elbow; pretending to have lost track of what his original intentions were.
Oh, I love bacon!! Bacon it is. You can never go wrong offering me bacon, because I forget anything that was said before the word. Bacon. I love it THAT much.


ANNE laughs and attempts to shove WILL off of the side of the bed, but she is unable to.

WILL HAHA! I win!


(To be continued...)

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.