Monday, February 07, 2005

Fade In.

ACT I Scene 1
INT. BEDROOM. EARLY MORNING

WILL and ANNE are lying in bed, having just awoken, the curtains are drawn but a small amount of light filters through. They are motionless and quiet.

WILL rolls onto his back, stretches and cracks his toes and ankles.

ANNE, lying on her side, smiles and scrunches her toes in an attempt to make them crack. Faint cracking sounds can be heard.

WILL smiles and wiggles his feet, cracking his ankles multiple times. It is much louder than hers was.

ANNE cracks her toes again, and they continue with this competitive exchange for a few rounds.

WILL wiggles his feet, but nothing happens.

ANNE giggles
Wooo! I win!


WILL rolls over to face her and smiles. He touches her hair, and his hand moves down to rest on her arm. He kisses her temple.

(to be continued...)

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.