Monday, June 14, 2010

Reestablishment.

This past year has been a rough ride, and I am afraid I did not fair so well in getting through it. I came out the other side feeling quite battered. While there are no visible bruises or scrapes on my body, my emotions were knocked flat. I am trying to get myself back to a point where I feel more like myself again.

Life, for what it is worth, completely stopped for me. I was still moving about, PHYSICALLY, but my heart and mind were both absent in the ABSTRACT sense. Entirely and completely absent, from the equation.



So... that was that, I guess.

Now, it is time for me to attempt to get my life moving again.

2 comments :

Lovely Rita said...

I wish I could offer words of wisdom that might help. All I have to offer is a listening ear... and maybe a virtual shoulder to cry on?

Ha! the word verification is "bulikers" ... a relation to buttlickers? hahaha!

Bert said...

I appreciate your support. This will pass, as it ha in the past.

That statement itself seems redundant.

I have a date (new person) this weekend, and I am looking forward to it.

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.