Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update.

I thought I [could / would / should] post a random update of what's been going on with me...

... um

huh...

... err...

Well, there doesn't seem to be a tremendous amount of goings on, really. J and I broke up-- and while it seems like the right thing to do, I have yet to reach that conclusion as a definitely right decision.

Either way, I continue making my way through each day in life - go to work - or staying at home doing house chore type things [right now my overgrown shrubs and bushes and trees call out to me for attention].

Eventually, I will feel normal again.

Right??

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.