Sunday, March 16, 2008

Conflicted.

(have I used "conflicted" already?)

Well... J traded the job she had for a new one, and has announced on her weblog that she will be moving back to town. We have not spoken much during the past year. That is to say, we have had frequent conversations but none that had any true meaning or depth.

I am not sure how I feel about this. I know that I will be out of town when she returns to town... which I think is about as perfect as things could get, if one was a vengeful person who believes in karma and that sort of thing.

I have mixed feelings when asked what I think will happen (or hope might happen). I really don't have an answer to that yet.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.