Sunday, January 27, 2008

Reboot.

Just in case any of you drop-in from time to time to see if anything is new...

Sadly, things ended somewhat badly in the SAGA of J. She is back here (west coast), but we are not / have not been / seeing each other. We have spoken a few times, but it was nothing significant.

I have been on 2 dates, with 2 different women, since J left. While I liked both of them, I just felt like I was not ready yet. (not over it).

One of them was not happy with my honesty, the other said that she understood, and said to give her a call should I change my mind. I do not expect her to remain on hold during this time.

I have no further information at this time... but should I resume dating anyone -- I'll let you know.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.