Monday, May 30, 2005

Mindloop.

The image of her in the sundress she wore to my house today is etched onto my brain, and will probably stay with me for weeks. I do not consider myself to be a person with a lot of weaknesses, but I gotta admit that without fail; a pretty woman in a sundress will turn my head in a fraction of a second.

A woman I am in love with in a sundress forces me to surrender because I am human - and weak.

And now I have to accept it and say goodbye to her all over again.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.