Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Terminated.

Ok. It has been a very long time since I have updated. here's the scoop... if you want to know, continue reading.

I proposed to j not so long ago. For those that may not know, this was NOT the first time i tried this. she DECLINED, claiming she was doing so 'regretfully', and stated that she did indeed want to 'stay together'. I gave it some thought, and (a few weeks later) decided that I would just end things where they were... which I did.

For someone who was not looking for marriage, she was completely devastated by this, and had some kind of nervous breakdown - in a very public place - making US the 'dinner show' at a restaurant (if you can explain this behavior, please do).

Talk about humiliating.

0 comments :

Bert is Feelin'...


Fatigued.

About Me

My Photo
Bert
If you don't "get it" that's ok. My moods vary from light hearted and amused to darker and often stormy. I do not feel that medication is necessary for the majority of people for every day mood changes, but for some reason everyone I know seems to be on either Zoloft or Prozac. That sums up all that is wrong in the world.
View my complete profile

Followers

copyright? yah well.. Powered by Blogger.